Accept payments online, on-site, and on-the-go
Take card payments by phone or curbside
- Start accepting virtual card payments without an e-commerce website or card reader.
- Simply key customer card information into your Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal to accept payments by phone.
- Accept payments curbside. Regardless of which Authorize.Net feature you’re using to accept payments, you can provide your customers with the option to pick up their purchases at your store or at the curb.
Send digital invoices
- Quickly create and send invoices that link directly to an Authorize.Net portal, making it possible for customers to pay in just a few clicks.
- Customize invoices with your logo and conveniently track payment status online. You can even send automated email reminders to customers.
Accept payments through a website
- Accept payments through your website, from customers across the world.
- No shopping cart? No problem. You can add a Buy Now button to your website to make it convenient for your customers to pay.
Or call 1-866-202-5476 Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm, or Saturday, 6:00 am - 3:00 pm Pacific Time.
See how merchants are building success with more ways to accept payments
Authorize.Net for Merchant Services
Shows how Authorize.Net can help merchants manage their businesses and achieve their goals.Watch Authorize.Net for Merchant Services
Amy's Gourmet Apples
A brick-and-mortar business reaches new consumers across the U.S. by developing an online presence.Watch Amy's Gourmet Apples
For more videos on how to accept online payments, click here.