Accept payments online, on-site, and on-the-go
Take card payments by phone or curbside
- Start accepting virtual card payments without an e-commerce website or card reader.
- Simply key customer card information into your Authorize.net virtual terminal to accept payments by phone.
- Accept payments curbside. Regardless of which Authorize.net feature you’re using to accept payments, you can provide your customers with the option to pick up their purchases at your store or at the curb.
Send digital invoices
- Quickly create and send invoices that link directly to an Authorize.net portal, making it possible for customers to pay in just a few clicks.
- Customize invoices with your logo and conveniently track payment status online. You can even send automated email reminders to customers.
Accept payments through a website
- Accept payments through your website, from customers across the world.
- No shopping cart? No problem. You can add a Buy Now button to your website to make it convenient for your customers to pay.
See how merchants are building success with more ways to accept payments
Amy's Gourmet Apples
A brick-and-mortar business reaches new consumers across the U.S. by developing an online presence.Watch the video
How online payments can help your business grow
Our video, Authorize.net® for Merchant Services, shows the many ways a small business can accept payments online or through a virtual terminal to help achieve its goals. Additional Authorize.net terms and conditions apply.Watch the video
For more videos on how to accept online payments, click here.